Campaign Post-Analysis (Review and Report)
All prices are inclusive of your local country tax (e.g. GST, VAT)
Do you prepare a review after each major campaign? You should - it'll pay you dividends in the future.
- Resource code: CPA1-0914
- Author: Sarah Ritchie
- Last updated: September 2014
- Format: Two Microsoft Word templates for editing
How will this resource help me?
Lessons learned from doing a Campaign Post-Analysis are useful in many ways. The process provides an opportunity to take a deeper look into systems, underlying practices, assumptions and results.
- Management benefits by gaining insight into the way their agency is working.
- Teams learn what worked, what didn't, and what to change next time.
- Account Managers learn how to improve their project management methods.
- Clients gain trust in their agency. Completing a Campaign Post-Analysis demonstrates the agency's desire for ongoing improvement.
The AM-Insider Campaign Post-Analysis Resource is a super-charged review template covering the following sections:
- Campaign overview
- Purpose of campaign (40 options)
- Background to campaign
- Types of promotion (40 options)
- Results (17 different sections)
In a 2-for-1 deal, you will also receive the AM-Insider Campaign Post-Analysis Report template.
Analysing a campaign is no small task! By using the AM-Insider Campaign Post-Analysis Resource, you have the framework and questions to help you zip through your review. Then you'll need to translate your findings into a report you can show your client.
The Campaign Post-Analysis Report uses the same sections as the Campaign Post-Analysis (thus eliminating additional work for you), and presents the findings in an easy-to-read, client-centric format.
If you are an Account Manager who runs large marketing campaigns, then this resource package is is a must-have for your toolbox! Running a Campaign Post-Analysis on each campaign is vital for your own professional development, and will be a huge asset for your agency team. Following up your campaign review with a client-centric Campaign Post-Analysis Report will help you to become known as an Account Manager who cares about your client's business and success.
Note: For reviewing major projects (rather than campaigns), you may wish to use the AM-Insider Project Review Resource instead.
- Premium Resource - exclusive to AM-Insider.
- Two templates.
- Created in Word for Mac 2011 (.docx) and cross-compatible with Word for PC.
- Fully customisable.
- Simple, easy-to-use template.
- Download includes a support file.
- Risk-free, 100% satisfaction guarantee (or your money back).
Have you ever taken a brief, only to find you've interpreted your client's instructions incorrectly? The Reverse Brief will help stop miscommunication errors before they reach your agency team. Resource code: RB2-1217 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: December 2017 Format: One Microsoft Word template for editing...
How to Wrestle an Octopus: an agency account manager's guide to pretty much everything
Important note on availability: New Zealand and Australia delivery: Please use this AM-Insider.com website for purchase and delivery within New Zealand and Australia.For a bulk purchase of 5 books at a 10% discount, click HERE.For a bulk purchase of 10 books...
Superstar Total Package (65 Resources)
$225.00 USD $325.00 USD
The ultimate set of Account Management resources. Empower your team! Resource code: PK-ST2-1217 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: December 2017 INVEST IN THE WHOLE SET AND SAVE 30%! Every Account Management Resource you'll need to create efficient, effective teams and increase revenue. Guaranteed.Save 30% when you...