Campaign Cost Summary
All prices are inclusive of your local country tax (e.g. GST, VAT)
On any campaign it is essential to accurately capture all revenue and costs and know your gross profit margin.
- Resource code: CCS1-1014
- Author: Sarah Ritchie
- Last updated: October 2014
- Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing
- Related Resource: Campaign Collateral List
How will this resource help me?
The AM-Insider Campaign Cost Summary is a super-charged spreadsheet that will keep you, your client and your accounts-person VERY happy.
A typical campaign might look something like this:
- It will be multi-channel;
- there could easily be 20 or more different cost-bearing items to wrangle;
- the invoices and costs won't necessarily fall in the same month; and
- the campaign may spread over multiple months.
How on earth can you keep track of those variables? AM-Insider Campaign Cost Summary to the rescue!
This essential resource will capture:
- Activity (channel/requirements)
- Revenue invoiced each month
- Costs incurred each month
- Gross profit and GP margin analysis
The Campaign Cost Summary Excel file contains a second tab illustrating how the full (internally-focused) spreadsheet can be altered to create a spreadsheet suitable to show your client.
This is an essential tool for any Account Manager working on major client campaigns.
- Premium resource - exclusive to AM-Insider.
- One template.
- Created in Excel for Mac 2011 (.xlsx) and cross-compatible with Excel for PC.
- Fully customisable.
- Simple, easy-to-use spreadsheet.
- Download includes a support file.
- Risk-free, 100% satisfaction guarantee (or your money back).
Have you ever taken a brief, only to find you've interpreted your client's instructions incorrectly? The Reverse Brief will help stop miscommunication errors before they reach your agency team. Resource code: RB2-1217 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: December 2017 Format: One Microsoft Word template for editing...
How to Wrestle an Octopus: an agency account manager's guide to pretty much everything
**Please note** New Zealand is currently on a COVID-19 lockdown. It is recommended that you purchase ‘Octopus’ and ‘Tiger’ via Amazon (hard copy and Kindle formats) during this time. You are welcome to purchase the books from the Sarah-Ritchie.com website,...
Superstar Total Package (65 Resources)
$225.00 USD $325.00 USD
The ultimate set of Account Management resources. Empower your team! Resource code: PK-ST2-1217 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: December 2017 INVEST IN THE WHOLE SET AND SAVE 30%! Every Account Management Resource you'll need to create efficient, effective teams and increase revenue. Guaranteed.Save 30% when you...