WIP (Work-In-Progress) Tracker
All prices are inclusive of your local country tax (e.g. GST, VAT)
There are some great job control systems out there, but most are unable to give a single, simple overview of the information an Account Manager needs at their fingertips. WIP Tracker to the rescue!
- Resource code: WT1-0814
- Author: Sarah Ritchie
- Last updated: August 2014
- Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing
- Related Resource: WIP Report
How will this resource help me?
AM-Insider will confidently guarantee that you will not find the same WIP Tracker information in any one report on any existing agency job control system - which is precisely why you REALLY need it!
The WIP Tracker will enable you to see at a glance:
- client projects/jobs and quotes
- project numbers
- project status
- actual and approximate billings expected
- outworks costs
- total and per client running revenue
- forecast/budget and variance to budget
- yearly budget expectation, plus actual and variance
You'll be able to instantly (and intelligently) answer questions relating to your budget and what your expected client billings for the month will be. You'll be able to see what you have already invoiced and how much is left to go.
You'll see what quotes you have out there which you could follow up and convert into a sale.
If you are a Manager or team leader, you can implement this WIP Tracker into your team workflow. By collecting this report once a week, you'll be able to get a better grasp of what your team members are working on and how they are tracking against budget.
It's essential that you keep the WIP Tracker up-to-date and part of your every day workflow. If you do, this resource is likely to become the most valuable working document that you will ever use!
- Premium resource - exclusive to AM-Insider.
- One template.
- Created in Excel for Mac 2011 (.xlsx) and cross-compatible with Excel for PC.
- Fully customisable.
- Simple, easy-to-use spreadsheet.
- Download includes a support file.
- Risk-free, 100% satisfaction guarantee (or your money back).
Would you like to be acknowledged for the value you add to your agency throughout the year...but...can you remember the great things you did 6 months ago?! Resource code: ACT1-0914 Author: Sarah...
Attendance Record (FREE RESOURCE)
For presentation meetings when you just won't have time to meet everyone personally. Resource code: AR1-0914 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: September 2014 Format: One Microsoft Word template for editing How...
Cold Calling Record
The perfect record sheet if cold calling/new business development is part of your Account Management role. Resource code: CCR1-0914 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: September 2014 Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing...