Cold Calling Record
All prices are inclusive of your local country tax (e.g. GST, VAT)
The perfect record sheet if cold calling/new business development is part of your Account Management role.
- Resource code: CCR1-0914
- Author: Sarah Ritchie
- Last updated: September 2014
- Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing
How will this resource help me?
Are you using CRM software to track your sales calls? If not, it can be difficult to remember who you spoke to, when the call was made, what was said, whether they are cold/warm/hot (or smoking), and when you need to call them back. This Cold Calling Record spreadsheet makes it all super-easy!
- Premium resource - exclusive to AM-Insider and designed specifically for the creative industries.
- One template.
- Created in Excel for Mac 2011 (.xlsx) and cross-compatible with Excel for PC.
- Fully customisable.
- Simple, easy-to-use spreadsheet.
- Download includes a support file.
- Risk-free, 100% satisfaction guarantee (or your money back).
Would you like to be acknowledged for the value you add to your agency throughout the year...but...can you remember the great things you did 6 months ago?! Resource code: ACT1-0914 Author: Sarah...
Attendance Record (FREE RESOURCE)
For presentation meetings when you just won't have time to meet everyone personally. Resource code: AR1-0914 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: September 2014 Format: One Microsoft Word template for editing How...
Before you extend any credit to a client they should first fill in a Credit Application form. Resource code: CA1-0914 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: September 2014 Format: One Microsoft Word...