Event Task List
All prices are inclusive of your local country tax (e.g. GST, VAT)
An Event Task List on steroids!
- Resource code: ETL1-0714
- Author: Sarah Ritchie
- Last updated: July 2014
- Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing
- Related Resources: Event Budget Planner, Event Run Sheet, Event Payments and Ticketing
How will this resource help me?
Organising any event - large or small - is made up of a myriad of "to-do" tasks. An Account Manager could be called upon to either organise or oversee an event, so you'll need to be savvy and make sure all the details are covered. The AM-Insider Event Task List helps you do just that!
The Event Task List is a spreadsheet to help you track over 190 different tasks. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the AM-Insider Event Budget Planner for maximum effectiveness, and you can alter the spreadsheet - as much as you like - to suit each individual event.
- Premium resource - exclusive to AM-Insider.
- One template.
- Created in Excel for Mac 2011 (.xlsx) and cross-compatible with Excel for PC.
- Fully customisable.
- Simple, easy-to-use spreadsheet.
- Download includes a support file.
- Risk-free, 100% satisfaction guarantee (or your money back).
Event Budget Planner
The ultimate spreadsheet for tracking over 130 different event costs! Resource code: EBP1-0714 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: July 2014 Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing Related Resources: Event Task List, Event Run...
Event Payments and Ticketing
When you need to be both Account Manager and ticketing company rolled into one! Resource code: EPT1-0714 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: July 2014 Format: One Microsoft Excel template for editing Related Resources: Event...
Event Run Sheet
You've planned your event, and you know your costs. Now you just need to ensure the event runs smoothly on the day! Resource code: ERS1-0714 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: July 2014...