Event Budget Planner
All prices are inclusive of your local country tax (e.g. GST, VAT)
The ultimate spreadsheet for tracking over 130 different event costs!
- Resource code: EBP1-0714
- Author: Sarah Ritchie
- Last updated: July 2014
- Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing
- Related Resources: Event Task List, Event Run Sheet, Event Payments and Ticketing
How will this resource help me?
If you've ever been involved with event planning, you'll know how easy it is to loose track of the costs!
The AM-Insider Event Budget Planner is a spreadsheet to help you track over 130 different costs vs budget. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the AM-Insider Event Task List for maximum effectiveness, and you can alter the spreadsheet - as much as you like - to suit each individual event.
- Premium resource - exclusive to AM-Insider.
- One template.
- Created in Excel for Mac 2011 (.xlsx) and cross-compatible with Excel for PC.
- Fully customisable.
- Simple, easy-to-use spreadsheet.
- Download includes a support file.
- Risk-free, 100% satisfaction guarantee (or your money back).
Event Task List
An Event Task List on steroids! Resource code: ETL1-0714 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: July 2014 Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing Related Resources: Event Budget Planner, Event Run Sheet, Event...
Event Payments and Ticketing
When you need to be both Account Manager and ticketing company rolled into one! Resource code: EPT1-0714 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: July 2014 Format: One Microsoft Excel template for editing Related Resources: Event...
Event Run Sheet
You've planned your event, and you know your costs. Now you just need to ensure the event runs smoothly on the day! Resource code: ERS1-0714 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: July 2014...