All prices are inclusive of your local country tax (e.g. GST, VAT)
Do you deconstruct each major project once it is complete? You should - it'll pay you dividends in the future.
- Resource code: PR1-0814
- Author: Sarah Ritchie
- Last updated: August 2014
- Format: One Microsoft Word template for editing
How will this resource help me?
Lessons learned from Project Reviews are useful in many ways. They provide an opportunity to take a deeper look into systems, underlying practices, assumptions and results.
- Management benefits by gaining insight into the way their agency is working.
- Teams learn what worked, what didn't, and what to change next time.
- Account Managers learn how to improve their project management methods.
- Clients gain trust in their agency. Completing a Project Review demonstrates the agency's desire for ongoing improvement.
Note: For reviewing major campaigns, please use the AM-Insider Campaign Post-Analysis (Review & Report) Resource for more in-depth reporting.
- One template.
- Created in Word for Mac 2011 (.docx) and cross-compatible with Word for PC.
- Fully customisable.
- Simple, easy-to-use template.
- Download includes a support file.
- Risk-free, 100% satisfaction guarantee (or your money back).
Account Planning Strategy
The AM-Insider Account Planning Strategy will help to super-charge your Account Management career - guaranteed! Resource code: APS1-0814 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: August 2014 Format: One Microsoft Word template for editing How will this resource help me? Being able to complete a...
A great way to make sure everyone remembers what was discussed in your meeting! Resource code: CR1-0814 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: August 2014 Format: One Microsoft Word template for editing How will this resource help me? Known as a “Call Report” or “Contact Report” (for...
Estimation and Quotation
Supply a professional-looking Estimation or Quotation for your next client project...and reap the rewards! Resource code: EQ1-0814 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: August 2014 Format: Two Microsoft Word templates for editing How will this resource help me? The AM-Insider Estimation and Quotation Resources have...