Account Planning Strategy
All prices are inclusive of your local country tax (e.g. GST, VAT)
The AM-Insider Account Planning Strategy will help to super-charge your Account Management career - guaranteed!
- Resource code: APS1-0814
- Author: Sarah Ritchie
- Last updated: August 2014
- Format: One Microsoft Word template for editing
How will this resource help me?
Being able to complete a yearly (or 6-monthly) client account plan means you understand your client well, and know what it takes to drive the relationship with your client forward.
The Account Planning Strategy asks all the meaty questions that are the basis on which our Account Management life revolves. The sections include:
- Account Summary
- Client profile
- Client organisation chart
- Type of work
- Client service ranking (12 criteria)
- Value proposition
- Account involvement and growth
- Risk factors
- Action plan
This is the single most essential tool that every Account Manager, every Manager, and every agency should have in their toolbox!
- Premium Resource - exclusive to AM-Insider.
- One template.
- Created in Word for Mac 2011 (.docx) and cross-compatible with Word for PC.
- Fully customisable.
- Simple, easy-to-use template.
- Download includes a support file.
- Risk-free, 100% satisfaction guarantee (or your money back).
A great way to make sure everyone remembers what was discussed in your meeting! Resource code: CR1-0814 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: August 2014 Format: One Microsoft Word template for editing How will this resource...
Estimation and Quotation
Supply a professional-looking Estimation or Quotation for your next client project...and reap the rewards! Resource code: EQ1-0814 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: August 2014 Format: Two Microsoft Word templates for editing How will...
Do you need to add a bit more formality to your meetings? The Meeting Agenda Resource may help! Resource code: MA1-0814 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: August 2014 Format: One Microsoft Word...