Campaign Post-Analysis (Review and Report)
All prices are inclusive of your local country tax (e.g. GST, VAT)
Do you prepare a review after each major campaign? You should - it'll pay you dividends in the future.
- Resource code: CPA1-0914
- Author: Sarah Ritchie
- Last updated: September 2014
- Format: Two Microsoft Word templates for editing
How will this resource help me?
Lessons learned from doing a Campaign Post-Analysis are useful in many ways. The process provides an opportunity to take a deeper look into systems, underlying practices, assumptions and results.
- Management benefits by gaining insight into the way their agency is working.
- Teams learn what worked, what didn't, and what to change next time.
- Account Managers learn how to improve their project management methods.
- Clients gain trust in their agency. Completing a Campaign Post-Analysis demonstrates the agency's desire for ongoing improvement.
The AM-Insider Campaign Post-Analysis Resource is a super-charged review template covering the following sections:
- Campaign overview
- Purpose of campaign (40 options)
- Background to campaign
- Types of promotion (40 options)
- Results (17 different sections)
In a 2-for-1 deal, you will also receive the AM-Insider Campaign Post-Analysis Report template.
Analysing a campaign is no small task! By using the AM-Insider Campaign Post-Analysis Resource, you have the framework and questions to help you zip through your review. Then you'll need to translate your findings into a report you can show your client.
The Campaign Post-Analysis Report uses the same sections as the Campaign Post-Analysis (thus eliminating additional work for you), and presents the findings in an easy-to-read, client-centric format.
If you are an Account Manager who runs large marketing campaigns, then this resource package is is a must-have for your toolbox! Running a Campaign Post-Analysis on each campaign is vital for your own professional development, and will be a huge asset for your agency team. Following up your campaign review with a client-centric Campaign Post-Analysis Report will help you to become known as an Account Manager who cares about your client's business and success.
Note: For reviewing major projects (rather than campaigns), you may wish to use the AM-Insider Project Review Resource instead.
- Premium Resource - exclusive to AM-Insider.
- Two templates.
- Created in Word for Mac 2011 (.docx) and cross-compatible with Word for PC.
- Fully customisable.
- Simple, easy-to-use template.
- Download includes a support file.
- Risk-free, 100% satisfaction guarantee (or your money back).
Artwork Approval Checklist
If your agency is highly process-driven, then this useful Resource is for you! Resource code: AAC1-0914 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: September 2014 Format: One Microsoft Word template for editing How will this resource help me? The AM-Insider Artwork Approval Checklist is an internal document that...
Campaign Collateral List
If you produce multiple collateral items (print or digital) for your campaigns, then you need this Resource! Resource code: CCL1-1014 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: October 2014 Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing Related Resources: Campaign Cost Summary, Collateral Packing Slips, Campaign...
Campaign Cost Summary
On any campaign it is essential to accurately capture all revenue and costs and know your gross profit margin. Resource code: CCS1-1014 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: October 2014 Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing Related Resource: Campaign Collateral List How will...