Campaign Cost Summary
All prices are inclusive of your local country tax (e.g. GST, VAT)
On any campaign it is essential to accurately capture all revenue and costs and know your gross profit margin.
- Resource code: CCS1-1014
- Author: Sarah Ritchie
- Last updated: October 2014
- Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing
- Related Resource: Campaign Collateral List
How will this resource help me?
The AM-Insider Campaign Cost Summary is a super-charged spreadsheet that will keep you, your client and your accounts-person VERY happy.
A typical campaign might look something like this:
- It will be multi-channel;
- there could easily be 20 or more different cost-bearing items to wrangle;
- the invoices and costs won't necessarily fall in the same month; and
- the campaign may spread over multiple months.
How on earth can you keep track of those variables? AM-Insider Campaign Cost Summary to the rescue!
This essential resource will capture:
- Activity (channel/requirements)
- Revenue invoiced each month
- Costs incurred each month
- Gross profit and GP margin analysis
The Campaign Cost Summary Excel file contains a second tab illustrating how the full (internally-focused) spreadsheet can be altered to create a spreadsheet suitable to show your client.
This is an essential tool for any Account Manager working on major client campaigns.
- Premium resource - exclusive to AM-Insider.
- One template.
- Created in Excel for Mac 2011 (.xlsx) and cross-compatible with Excel for PC.
- Fully customisable.
- Simple, easy-to-use spreadsheet.
- Download includes a support file.
- Risk-free, 100% satisfaction guarantee (or your money back).
Artwork Approval Checklist
If your agency is highly process-driven, then this useful Resource is for you! Resource code: AAC1-0914 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: September 2014 Format: One Microsoft Word template for editing How will this resource help me? The AM-Insider Artwork Approval Checklist is an internal document that...
Campaign Collateral List
If you produce multiple collateral items (print or digital) for your campaigns, then you need this Resource! Resource code: CCL1-1014 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: October 2014 Format: One Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for editing Related Resources: Campaign Cost Summary, Collateral Packing Slips, Campaign...
Campaign Distribution List
Accurately capture campaign collateral delivery points and quantities. Resource code: CDL1-1014 Author: Sarah Ritchie Last updated: October 2014 Format: One Microsoft Excel template for editing Related Resources: Campaign Collateral List, Collateral Packing Slips How will this resource help me? When you have campaign collateral with...