How to Wrestle an Octopus: an agency account manager's guide to pretty much everything
All prices are inclusive of your local country tax (e.g. GST, VAT)
Important note on availability:
New Zealand and Australia delivery: Please use this AM-Insider.com website for purchase and delivery within New Zealand and Australia.
For a bulk purchase of 5 books at a 10% discount, click HERE.
For a bulk purchase of 10 books at a 15% discount, click HERE.
For a bulk purchase of more than 10 books, please email success@am-insider for bulk discount rate and shipping prices.
International delivery: 'How to Wrestle an Octopus' is available to purchase from Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es. If Amazon does not deliver to your country, please email email@example.com with your purchase enquiry, location, and the number of books required.
Become an account management superstar!
Acclaimed by industry experts as the most comprehensive guide for agency account managers of all levels, 'How to Wrestle an Octopus' is the #1 choice for anyone with client-facing responsibility in the advertising, design, PR, experiential, media, and print industries.
- Agency Life: All about AgencyLand – and how to survive it.
- All About You: All about helping you to be the best account manager you can be – covering topics that affect you personally.
- Client Love: All about interacting with your clients – deconstructing the concept of ‘client service’, and helping to show you what that means in your everyday work life.
- Ka-Ching!: All about the money – how to navigate your way through the account management minefield of sales, business accounting, profitability, and more.
- Mission Control: All about the ‘paperwork’ – helping you to identify what needs to be done, and the best-practice ways of keeping it all under control.
- Nuts and Bolts: All about the technical bits – understanding production requirements, and demystifying industry jargon.
- The Fun Bits: All about the execution and how account managers bring projects and campaigns to life.
Packed with case studies, quotes from industry leaders, and 300 essential topics to empower, enthuse, and educate. 'How to Wrestle an Octopus' has a mammoth 672 pages covering the ‘what’, the ‘why’, AND the ‘how’ – pretty much everything you need to become an account management superstar!
About the author
Sarah Ritchie, founder of AM-Insider.com shares her wealth of experience from a 25-year career in advertising and design agencies; plus insights from over 800 interviews with account managers and agency managers from 30 different countries.
How to Wrestle an Octopus, 5-book bulk discount
$269.00 USD $299.50 USD
Use this page for purchasing 5 x copies of 'How to Wrestle an Octopus' for a bulk 10% discount and delivery within New Zealand and Australia. Important note on availability: New...
How to Wrestle an Octopus, 10-book bulk discount
$510.00 USD $599.00 USD
Use this page for purchasing 10 x copies of 'How to Wrestle an Octopus' for a bulk 15% discount and delivery within New Zealand and Australia. Important note on availability:...
Ten Tips for Training Your Team
A FREE companion guide for How to Wrestle an Octopus: an agency account manager's guide to pretty much everything. It is not always necessary (or possible) to send your staff...